Dual Air-Fusion Heat Press
The world’s most advanced Dual Air-Fusion Heat Press just got smarter. Register your Dual Air Fusion and access the Hotronix Online Portal to manage users, generate usage reports, and also troubleshoot issues. Plus, a brand-new controller with a larger, higher resolution screen makes it easier than ever to modify settings and save recipes.
The upper platen moves between heat printing stations, allowing operators to prepare garments on one station while the other is being pressed.
So make sure you’re getting a Hotronix®, look for the blue!
Most features of any heat press
- Touch screen controls.
- Position-Based Recipe (PBR) heating allows each station therefore the programmed to work in unison or independently.
- Included Laser Alignment System, for the, ensures foolproof precision decoration.
- Perfect for DTG printers: station A for pre-treatment and B for post-curing.
- Live digital time, temperature, and also a pressure readout.
- Includes two Quick Slip Lower Platen Protectors.
- 220 volt.
- Powered by an air compressor which (not included).
- Compatible with all of our Quick Change Platens.
- Actual Weight: 117.9 kg
- Shipping Weight: 185.9 kg
- Dimensions: 96.5 x 96.5 x 66.4 cm
- Shipping Dimensions: 114.3 x 114.3 x 76.2 cm
Hotronix Premier Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Element
- 5 yr on Framework
- 2 yr on Circuit board
- 1 yr parts/labor
- Free lifetime technical support
Download Platen Compatibility Guide