Blades for Roland Plotter Offset 0.25 mm, 45 Degree
Roland OEM blades are designed to replace your original blade for your Roland vinyl cutter plotter. The 45-degree blades are meant for lighter vinyl or standard vinyl cutting.
When your blade wears out, keep these replacement blades nearby so that you don’t lose time during job production. These blades are meant for cutting heat transfer and sign vinyl materials.
Pair this with our Roland blade holder to keep blades in place and adjust depth for varying vinyl.
The 45-degree blades are good general-purpose blades that do a very good job cutting both large and small letters/shapes in vinyl. There are 3 pcs in 1 pack.
- Made from cemented carbide, carbide is a very hard-wearing metal that will last a long time for all your cutting needs.
- Made by computer-controlled CNC machines.
- The speed of carving is extremely quick.
- Blades are 45 degrees for standard cutting.
- Use as replacement blades when the original wears out.
- Easy to install.
- Cuts sign and heat transfer materials.
- High quality and extra long life OEM blades.
- Computer-controlled CNC machines ensure precision and cutting accuracy.
- The sharp blades are necessary to ensure the unbroken materials due to extremely quick carving speed.
Compatible with the following cutters: Our CPM-LD, CPM-FS-C, CPM-CUTOK, CPM-RS Series vinyl Cutters, Roland® vinyl cutters & GCC cutters, Liyu, Redsail, Lidar, Jiachen, and many more cutters on the market.
- Excellent for cutting vinyl, photo-stencil films & other thin films, etc.
- Superior cutting of the most intricate designs.
- Material: Extra accuracy and high-density tungsten cemented carbide
- Blade size: 23mm±1mm
- Diameter: 2mm
- Knifepoint offset: 0.25mm and 450-1500.