CO2 Laser Marking Machine 35W with Table & Computer
CO2 Laser Marking Machine 35W, with the fastest speed scanner, table model with computer and rotary.
Stable Performance and Long Service Life
The CO2 laser marking machine uses a brand CO2 gas laser tube, a beam-focusing optical system, and a high-speed galvanometer scanner. The overall marking performance is stable and the service life is long and maintenance-free.
High Efficiency, High Speed, High Reliability
The marking effect and speed of the CO2 laser marker can satisfy the mass production demands of the factory and it can also meet the customer requirements of high efficiency, high speed, and high reliability. The marking machine can be used as a stand-alone machine and can also be integrated into the assembly line.
User-friendly Marking Control Software
The marking control software of the machine is based on the vector graphics marking software system. It supports background software of AutoCAD and Photoshop, which is not only powerful but also easy to master. Features like automatic coding, USB interface output control, printing of QR code, bar code, and serial number are also supported.
Fast Processing of Popular Materials
With the high-quality optical scanning galvanometer, high laser repetition frequency, and high speed without distortion, the marking processing is 2-3 times faster than that of the traditional marking machine.
- Working area 110mm*110mm/200*200mm
- Wavelength 1064nm
- Repetitive frequency 20kHz-100kHz
- Pulse width <100ns
- Peak power 25-80KW/10KHz
- Marking speed 600-1000 characters/second
- Mini line width 0.02mm
- Location accuracy <10urad
- marking area 50-500mm
- Cooling mode Air cooling
- Laser power supply 30A.
- Electrical Info: 220V | Amps: 50-60 | Watts: 800W
- Packaging wooden box.
Applications (Laser Marking Machine)
- Marking and Engraving: Our CO2 laser marking machines are ideal to use for marking serial numbers, barcodes, logos, and other identifiers on products.
- Cutting: In addition to marking, CO2 lasers are suitable for cutting through materials such as acrylic, wood, and leather.