Stahl’s CAD-CUT Neon Vinyl
These Cad-cut Neon vinyl transfers are excellent for customizing any article of clothing in the fashion industry if you want to stand out. They stick effectively to thin cotton and are perfect for application with a heat press or iron. They are available in a wide range of vivid neon colors.
For use on t-shirts, caps, jeans, jackets, and a variety of other articles of apparel and accessories, our neon-colored heat transfer vinyl sheets are ideal.
About Stahls’ Heat Transfer Vinyl
One of the safest options for infant clothing is Stahls’ HTM, which is CPSIA-certified. The 12″ x 15″ or 15″ x 1-yard sheets of our Neon HTM are sold and delivered flat. No additional carrier sheet is necessary.
- Ideal for personalizing clothing, headgear, and other items of clothing
- Thin, soft-hand heat transfer vinyl that works well for applying with a heat press to cotton
- Excellently detailed designs
- A large selection of colors, including vibrant Fashion-FILM hues
- Polyurethane HTV that is 88 microns thick
- The thickness of 95 microns, electric hues
- CPSIA-certified pressure-sensitive, transparent carriers
both washable and flexible
160°C/320°F temperature range Medium pressure
The use of a heat press is highly advised.
The majority of materials, including Spandex, Lycra, and blends of 100 percent polyester and poly/cotton:
press for 15 seconds
Pre-shrunk cotton and cotton that is 100 percent cotton:
Warm the material for 10 to 15 seconds.
for 25 seconds
inside-out and gentle detergent machine wash
Avoid using bleach or dry cleaning.
Using the standard dryer setting, dry
Dry, cool, and between 65 and 70 °F with a relative humidity of 50%
Avoid harsh sunshine, heat, and humidity.
1-year shelf life
TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CLICK HERE!